Tuesday 24 May 2016

Tangled Fantasies Released Soon





















Tangled Fantasies is my next book due for release 15 June 2016 ... in time for my 50th birthday ... I am so looking forward to this one and seeing all the amazing colouring pages that you all do.   I love how different each person makes the illustrations.

Today I have released a sneak peek colouring in page from this book for members of my colouring in Facebook group.   You can join in the fun at Tangled Coloring In Books by Jane Monk.

Happy Colouring x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane it’s Lynne from Lake Macquarie NSW.
    I am back in the area and would still love to catch up. I leave We’d night 29th so if you can fit it in that would be great please email me at Lynneoneill00@gmail.com to make arrangements. I can fit in with you. Cheers Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Màu bạn phối rất hay, thật khiến tôi nên học tập và tham gia cùng các bạn, mời bạn xem các thông tin Bạn đã thử qua các cách đề làm trắng răng ?

    ReplyDelete