Monday 16 February 2015

Email issues


 Edit to add:  To those few people who had difficulties downloading my ebooks, it appears my server was having some issue with your service provider.  I have emailed everyone.  So if you think you have purchased one of the ebooks but have not received a link, please send me an email.  Thank you so much. 


Unfortunately some people have been having some issues with my email address jane@janemonkstudio ... I apologise for any inconvenience and will look into it.   I will check to ensure those who have purchased ebooks from me have gotten them.   I do not check my web page on the weekends usually.   The automated system sends the access link email to you, so you may have to check in your spam folder for an email from me.    Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience ... I will be in touch with you all by this evening.  Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment