Thursday 13 September 2012

A little bit of Quilting

 A Quilt I made with one Jelly Roll and some blue Batik fabric for the border.  Quilted with an edge to edge pattern called "Samurai" by Lorien Quilting.    I love this quilt.  I made it for my husband's birthday so he can have a "sofa quilt".
 A close up of the quilting pattern and the next picture is the back.
 This is another quilt I made with a Jelly roll also.  I call this one Pink Lemonade ... love the girly feel it has.
The backing fabric .... such fun colours.


I hope everyone in the Southern Hemisphere is enjoying the beginning of Spring ... we are starting to get some lovely days here as the days grow longer.

Happy Days for now ... Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Both very lovely quilts, I guess they are quick to make?....excluding the quilting of course!

    ReplyDelete