Thursday 29 March 2012

I've been working on something a little different

These are three little girls that I have made ... they will be ready to paint over the weekend, so will have thair debut next week.  They stand about 5 - 6 inches tall.

I am also waiting for my order for Zentangle Kits and the new release from Zentangle - Zendalas - round tangle tiles with pre-marked mandala patterns on them.   I will let you all know as soon as they are available in my shop.

See you all soon ... happy tangling and quilting for now ... Jane x

3 comments:

  1. I think they already look wonderful without color! How did you make them? What materials did you use? Is it clay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellen ... I really like them like this too. They are paper clay with wire armatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jane, the little girls are adorable. I look forward to seeing the picture when you paint them!

    ReplyDelete