Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Hi there everyone ... I would like to wish you all a Safe and Happy Merry Christmas and New Year.  

It has been an interesting year to say the least.   I will be taking the rest of December, and all of January 2012, off from my quilting business (Purrfectly Quilted).    Shop orders made through Jane Monk Studio from today until the 30 January will be processed fortnightly during January.

I hope next year will bring some great opportunities for us all to continue our obsession with Zentangle and stretch ourselves to see where we can take it in the context of our art and creativity.    So take care over the holidays, thank you all very much for your support through my blog ... it is nice to know I am not rambling on to myself sometimes.

Happy Tangling into 2012....Jane x

3 comments:

  1. Jane, Enjoy your break time off.
    I wish you a really great New Year managing all your new challenges both quilting and Zentangling.
    BFN Lorraine H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just watched the DVD which accompanied Quilter's Companion. Fantastic! I must have a go and will keep on eye on your web page for further inspiration.
    Mary R QLD

    ReplyDelete