Monday 13 June 2011

A Winter Wonderland in Tasmania

 Last week in the Central Highlands of Tasmania we had another snowfall ... this one was much more substantial than the last one we had a few weeks before.  I know to some of you, you see more snow than this during winter - but it is pretty exciting for me as I was well into my twenties before I saw snow.
 A little frozen lake
The back yard!   It was wonderful to wake up in the morning and see all the animal tracks in the snow - mostly wallabies.

Stay tuned for later this week ... a Zest-It Pencil Blend video tutorial ... it takes awhile to upload so I will do it when the house is quiet.

Also thank you to Jacqui of J and T Blackman Ltd who own Zest-It ... Jacqui has listed my blog and website in their How to use Zest-it Pencil Blend with Coloured Pencils section ... here is the link if you want to have a look ...
http://www.zest-it.com/colouredpencils.htm

See you all later this week ... I hope you enjoy my snow pics.

Happy Tangling ... Jane x

1 comment:

  1. Snow is SO pretty - although with the long winter here it gets rather tiresome!
    What fun, wallaby tracks!
    --Margaret

    ReplyDelete