Tuesday 14 December 2010

This Could Be Yours

 This is the Illuminated Letter I will be giving away on the 20th December 2010.   I have finished the background borders and now all I will have to do it put in YOUR INITIAL!  Whose will it be ......?

If you want to go in the draw you need to do the following:

1. Become a Follower of this blog.
2. Visit my web site www.janemonkstudio.com and add your email address for my Newsletter updates (these will not be very often ... every month or so)
3. Put a comment on your blog or facebook and leave me a comment here to let me know.

That's it ... pretty easy way to win your own personalised A4 sized Illuminated Zentangle Letter hand drawn by me - Jane Monk.  They look fantastic framed with a matboard around.  I can put any letter you want .. you might want to gift it to someone special ... or keep it for yourself.


And I know this pic is blurry (sorry) but I wanted to show you the drawing board my husband made me ... It is really simple with a very smooth piece of whiteboard, a lip at the bottom and presto a cheap drawing board for under $10...beats paying over $400 for a drafting board (oh I would really like one of those but maybe down the track some more years yet!)

Happy Tangling Everyone .... It's been lovely to hear from you all that have been following this Zentangle journey of mine ... Jane x

5 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to win this Zentangle letter! So pretty. It would look lovely framed and hanging in my quilting studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ... I have followed, subscribed, commented on FB (put a comment on your post, might put a link to this blog of yours in my status shortly) and now I am commenting here ... methinks it could look quite good with a nice capital A in the middle (the "A" sort of one, not the one that some people use that is just a bigger version of an "a" - for some reason that version just looks silly/wrong to me).
    Then again ... if I don't win it - then I will just have to "pull my finger out" and darn well draw my own ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Jane - a "K" would look great on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, I've done steps 1 and 2 and 3! I think a "K" would look great, too... but K for Kit would be best of all. It's a beautiful piece! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. After admiring your work at the CZT #4 workshop I would love to own an original Jane Monk. Last summer I have the good fortune to attend the Zentangle Master Class where we did an illuminated letter project designed by Maria Thomas. It is a wonderful way to use Zentangle patterns.

    ReplyDelete