Saturday 9 October 2010

Zentangle Teacher Accreditation

Okay this has nothing to do with becoming an accredited Zentangle teacher  but you do need a picture to look at.

This is my portrait of Lilly Allen - the British singer - not finished yet but it will have zentangle patterns for the background ... I am probably a third of the way done with it and have stitched it all on my Bernina (not the longarm)... so watch this space after I get back from America.

I am leaving tomorrow morning to go to Whitinsville to do the Certified Zentangle Teacher training with Rick and Maria from Zentangle ... very exciting ... I will be the first Tasmanian /Australian to travel there to do the course.

I hope you have a wonderful couple of weeks Zentangling and I will catch up with you upon my return as I won't be able to blog while I am away (at least I don't think so).

Happy Zentangling to you all....Jane x

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Have a great trip, and I look forward to seeing you in Zentangle Land on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete